Locations and Schedules / RUGBY IS ON-GOING
Click here for our Rugby/Club FAQ's Click here to register for 2020-2021
SPRING SESSION HAS STARTED! Registration is OPEN for Tag and Tackle players. Players, Coaches and Referees can join at any time during the year and benefit from our program: rugby is a year-round sport at Great Falls! You only need to register ONCE for all 3 sessions (Fall, Spring, Summer). Unlike other clubs where you need to register and pay a similar amount each season. We have you covered for the year. This includes ALL AGE GROUPS.
To register for the Spring Session (valid for the entire year) REGISTER HERE. Go to our Contact Form to be added to our email info distro list. View Covid Guidelines further below.
Monday & Wednesday: 5pm-6:30pm, and Saturdays from 2pm-3:30pm (Saturdays could vary depending on possible scrimmages or other events)
Behind library, 9830 Georgetown Pike, Great Falls
WE NEED GIRLS! ALL AGES. FREE TO TRY.
More info at email@example.com
Tackle players are broken down into 3 groups:
u13(Gr5&6), u15(Gr7&8) and High School (Gr9-12)
TAG players can play up to u13 is you so desire.
Tag/non-contact players are broken down into 3 groups:
u7(Prek/K), u9(Gr1&2), and u11(Gr3&4)
Questions: send an email
▪ There will be a check-in point. Everyone stay in vehicles and move through the check-in point one at a time
▪ Arrive with masks. Maintain social distancing. Can remove masks on field
▪ Every kid will be screened, and temperature recorded. Can then go on the field, however:
1) Maintain 10ft apart, no hugs and high 5's etc, and
2) Do not share water, Wash/sanitize hands regularly or use gloves
▪ Equipment will be cleaned and sanitized during breaks
▪ Practice: will no contact, remain 10 feet apart: ball handling drills etc.
▪ Supplies, thermometers, sanitizer, gloves etc will be provided
▪ Prior, during and after: please maintain social distancing!!