REGISTER NOW FOR SUMMER SESSION 2017-2018: PLEASE GO HERE FOR DETAILS
Registration for the next rugby cycle is open for Tag and Tackle players. Players can join at any time during the year and benefit from our program: rugby is now a year-round sport at Great Falls! You only need to register ONCE for all 3 sessions (Fall, Spring, Summer). You are covered for the year. This includes ALL AGE GROUPS.
* U13 to High School (TACKLE): Tue/Thur 6-7:30pm
* All TAG PLAYERS: practice every Wednesday 6pm-7:30pm.
Then after 15 June:
* U13 to High School (TACKLE): change to: Monday & Wednesday 6pm-7:30
* ALL TAG PLAYERS: continue every Wednesday 6pm-7:30pm
* LOCATION FOR ALL: behind the library, 9830 Georgetown Pike, Great Falls VA 22066.